Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Gucci Mane Feat Nicki Minaj – Make Love / Nicki Minaj Signed Modeling Contract With Wilhelmina

         

Gucci Mane makes his return with the release of his brand new video for Make Love featuring Nicki Minaj directed by Eif Rivera.
Nicki Minaj Modeling Contract Wilhelmina Young Money Cash Money - 3769850
Nicki Minaj has recently inked a modeling contract with Wilhelmina International, Inc., according to Vogue. The Queens rapper has joined the agency’s celebrity division, which also includes artists like Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, and Shawn Mendes. Minaj has modeled countless times in her career, starring in campaigns for Roberto Cavalli, adidas Originals, MAC Cosmetics and more. In addition, the Pinkprint rapper is also often seen in the front row of the biggest fashion runway shows. Nicki took to Instagram to share: “I love the synergy between my music and how it inspires my fashion. My message is always celebrating your own style. I’m thrilled and honored to have signed with Wilhelmina. They get me.” Check out the post below.


PhotographerNicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment