Monday, May 22, 2017

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES :: MORE PICS & GEAR ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

For those of you who follow me on some of my social media channels, you probably recall me spending a lot of time scanning in a lot of rolls of film that I had processed from my travels. I finally got to wrap that up a couple of weeks ago which means a new Recent Development segment.
For this one I decided to focus on some black and white images shot in N.Y. and Miami. Featuring images I made while out in about these two amazing cities along with a few shots with Nicolette in Miami and Melissa in N.Y.
Whenever I get my film photos back it is just a different sense of fulfillment knowing you made a physical tangible photo. Not just a digital file. Feel free to check out the images below while I try to make a selection of another batch of film shots for next week!




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment