Tuesday, August 1, 2017

JORDANS:

Chinese "Jordan" Brand Qiaodan Sports Is Countersuing Michael Jordan

After months of I can beat Michael Jordan claims by LaVar Ball, MJ has finally responded to the father of Lakers rookie guard Lonzo Ball.
If you’re even the most casual of sports fans than you’ve definitely heard one, two or nine hot-takes from LaVar over the past year. The most ludicrous of them all involves His Airness: back in March, Mr. Ball told USA TODAY that “Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one.” He continued saying “I would just back (Jordan) in and lift him off the ground and call a foul every time he fouls me when I do a jump hook to the right or the left. He cannot stop me one-on-one. He better make every shot ’cause he can’t go around me. He’s not fast enough. And he can only make so many shots outside before I make every bucket under the rim.”
Nearly eight months later, MJ finally responds to basketball’s most famous father. Following the reunion of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen at the annual Flight School camp, the Hall-of-Famer was presented with a question that’s been on everyone’s mind — his thoughts on LaVar Ball’s comments. In true MJ fashion, he stated “You got to understand the source. I think he played college, maybe? He averaged 2.2 points a game. Really? It doesn’t deserve a response, but I’ma give it to you because you asked the question. I don’t think he could beat me if I was one-legged.”
As expected, Jordan’s statement resulted in a wide array of laughs and cheers. The question now isn’t will LaVar respond, but how?
Image CreditScott Halleran/Getty Images
Jason Day Air Jordan 1 Golf - 3893107
Jason Day caused quite a bit of commotion during Round 1 of the PGA British Open Championship, as the Australian-bred pro hit the course sporting a pair of white Air Jordan 1 Golf silhouettes. Golf aficionados, both professional and casual novice alike, took exception to the athlete’s peculiar shoe choice with many taking aim at its non-traditional roots. A risqué fashion move any way you look at it. While many ridiculed the former World Number 1 ranked player, others praised his ability to look beyond what is deemed conventional and think outside the box. Check out the image above and let us know in the comments section below your thoughts on his shoe choice.
In other sports news, check out Magic Johnson’s recent statement on Lonzo Ball and his expectations of the Lakers rookie.
Image CreditDarren Rovell
Drake KAWS Air Jordan 4 Friends & Family - 3894667
 
  • 1 comment:

    1. You have a neutral arch if your footprint has a distinct curve along the inside and your shoes wear out uniformly. http://charlyscompany.ie/shoes/

      ReplyDelete