Wednesday, November 12, 2014

PHOTOS BY VANS STYLE VISUALAPPAREL.COM

ACG-002
To help ensure that I decided to post a photo set from when I shot with Ashlyn Coray. I remember at the time I was working on a couple of projects with Gold Wheels. They had sent me some gear to shoot in. This was a quick set but none the less a fun one.
ACG-004
ACG-003
ACG-005
ACG-006
ACG-007
ACG-001

Yard Work :: Madzilla

DGKM-007
I have definitely been enjoying the nice weather we have been having out here in L.A. Maybe that is why I have been doing more outdoor shoots than normally. Like this one below of Madzilla. I took her over to this graff yard out here in the valley figuring it would work as a cool setting for some pics. Dressed up in some black sneakers,bottoms and some gear courtesy of DGK we headed over to see what we could produce in this setting. After the few times I have had the chance to shoot with Madzilla I have come to realize it is probably impossible to have a bad shoot with her.
DGKM-005
DGKM-012
DGKM-003
DGKM-010
DGKM-011
DGKM-008
DGM-002
DGKM-009
DGKM-006
DGKM-004
DGKM-001

 
  • Manic Monday :: Madzilla

    MM-007
    To kick off this new week I decided to post a new set of photos with Madzilla. I rented out one of my favorite locations deep in the west side of the San Fernando Valley for this day of snapping with her. This was a fun set. Working with Madzilla is just simply awesome. She exerts so much energy you really just walk into the setting with her and let her go. Just keep your hand and eye coordination quick and you will always walk away some great shots. So enjoy the pics and remember to kill it this week!
    MM-013
    MM-008
    MM-003
    MM-001
    MM-002
    MM-012
    MM-004
    MM-014
    MM-015
    MM-010
    MM-009

    MM-011MM-006

     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment