Saturday, December 6, 2014

Grand Prixing :: Yovanna Ventura V/SUAL APPAREL PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES

Grand Prixing :: Yovanna Ventura

GPY-001
Greetings from Miami everyone. My travels have once again taken me to Miami for Art Basel which is why this week has been lacking updates. This time I remembered to bring a hard drive of some recent shoots to work on. I figured while being out here it would only make sense to share a new set of photos I did with Yovanna Ventura. This is another group of images from our shoot for her Black Friday capsule for V/SUAL. This was probably one of my favorite sets from the day due to how great everything came together. From the wardrobe,the car,the background and of course including Yovanna. Another reason I enjoyed these shots was due to the fact I feel lit is a different departure from what you normally see from Yovanna as well as myself. Hope you guys dig the enjoy the shots and have a great Friday. #TGIF
GPY-009
GPY-004
GPY-008
GPY-002
GPY-007
GPY-006
GPY-011
GPY-005
GPY-012
GPY-010
Check out the V/SUAL x Yovanna capsule here

No comments:

Post a Comment