Sunday, August 13, 2017

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES: Standard Set :: Alana Paolucci

I would have to say The Standard hotels are definitely some of my favorite locations to shoot at in L.A. Especially the one located in downtown. To have access to such great exteriors as well as having a home base to go back to is great.
While this set I made with Alana does not showcase the downtown environment it does however show some cool lighting that was coming into our room during the shoot from the neighboring buildings bouncing the sunlight in.
I find myself being more satisfied with key select shots vs. aiming for an exact number these days. Hence why this group of photos might be a little smaller than what I normally put out. Regardless check them out by scrolling below and I hope you enjoy them!





No comments:

Post a Comment