Saturday, September 20, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY BY Neave Bozorgi & SDJ & Van Styles FROM THEHUNDREDS.COM

Neave Bozorgi
By Neave Bozorgi

Rendezvous :: Rachel

The other day, my friend Sarah was in town photographing a girl at her place that she had booked off of Airbnb. She posted a photo from her shoot on her Instagram so I texted her saying that I am watching them just to mess with her. Long story short, she invited me over and said that her model is actually down to shoot with me as well if I am interested. I showed up and there was Rachel. I had never seen her before, so I was excited to see what I could get out of her. We played around Sarah’s Airbnb and got some awesome results.
Tune in next week where I do a whole series of selfies for you guys! Kidding… enjoy.
 
SDJ
By SDJ
First off is Liza.
Next is Kelley
V/SUAL
By Van Styles
Jayden Jaymes
It’s just another manic Monday. Lyrics written from the popular ’80s song still stand true today. What better way to help us all get on with the start of another work week than some photos with not only my good friend, but The Hundreds. That’s right, Jayden Jaymes is back in front of my camera again! Spending time in N.Y. enables me to catch up with my pal, and given our schedules, we were able to squeeze in a shoot at a beautiful flat located in the financial district. The interior had this blue canvas painting behind a red couch that just screamed out to me as the backdrop for this set. So enjoy some new photos of Ms. Jaymes and hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment