Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nicole Mejia - VAN STYLES PHOTOS ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

 

NMC-008
T.G.I.F. ! Not only is today the end of another work week for most of you but it is also marks the launch of the V/SUAL Holiday '14 line! Now some of you may have seen this coming but I am proud to say that I was fortunate enough to do a capsule collection with Nicole Mejia.
She and I have been shooting together for a little over a year now. As we have gotten to know each other better I have loved watching her grow not only as a model but as a person. To see Nicole take charge of her physical training career and expand it from teaching classes Miami to doing national tours is awesome. To me she and her brand Fit & Thick embody a lot of similar beliefs that I do with V/SUAL. One of which is find something you love doing and to spark inspiration for others along the way. More importantly staying true to your own vision and not conforming for anyone or anything.
So thank you Nicole for being down for this capsule project! Be sure to scroll below to check out this first set from her collection and hope you all have a great weekend!
NMC-007
NMC-009
NMC-010
NMC-003
NMC-004
NMC-005
NMC-001NMC-011
NMC-002.2

No comments:

Post a Comment