Wednesday, October 19, 2016

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLE ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM :: Monochromatic :: Savannah K.

Still playing catch up with some recent shoots I have done. But moving at a pace that is inspiring. I feel as if I have a fresh set of eyes after my travels and see my work in a different way now.
This set with Savannah is a bit of an indication where my work with models is going. As most of you know by now I love to create monochromatic photo sets when I can. When we were about to shoot these images I knew they had to be black & white. Something about the environment grabs me and lets me know where to go with it.
I loved how these turned out and hope you enjoy them as well. If you aren't already be sure to follow Savannah. Aside from being a fun model to work with she is cool as hell.









No comments:

Post a Comment