Wednesday, December 19, 2018

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

Female Form :: Gianna


Posted on December 12 2018

When you mix some strong light with an interesting shadow pattern and a model who is comfortable in her own skin you get a moment to document the human form in an interesting way. In this case the female form to be specific. 
While shooting in the Hollywood Hills this day with Gianna I remember the weather was off. Random rain with some cloudy skies, definitely not my ideal shooting situation. We got lucky with a break in the bad weather for the sun to come out for a bit.
I had noticed this shadow pattern falling by the front door of the location we were using. Once this happened I immediately suggested we make use of while we could. The end result is my interpretation of applying some light and shadows onto Gianna. Be sure to scroll below and I hope you enjoy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment