Monday, May 2, 2016

THROW BACK VAN STYLES PHOTOS...SEE MORE ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

Thrashing :: Beeps

One of my favorite things to do in photography was product placement of some of my favorite skate brands. To me seeing a beautiful girl in a brand for skaters made her that much more appealing to me. Though I haven't done this in a bit I had the chance to re-visit this styling with Beeps while she was in town from Canada.
Being that I recently was given some women's gear from the good people at Thrasher I figured this shoot was a good opportunity to put a pair of their boy shorts to use. I rented out a location that was an awesome well lit apartment in the Fairfax Village area of Los Angeles. Keeping the relaxed vibe this place had all beeps needed was a loose fitting crop top to go along with her bottoms.  Check the images below for the results.
B3-010
B3-007
B3-011
B3-002
B3-001
B3-004
B3-006
B3-005
B3-009
B3-008
B3-003

No comments:

Post a Comment