Tuesday, January 9, 2018

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

Sometimes when you push yourself into a high volume of shooting it is easy to get distracted in the process and not go through everything you had shot. This has definitely happened to me multiple times over the years. Which is why I am going to create a new segment for the time being titled Flash Back. This will serve as a platform to showcase some work that I never was able to get around to putting out. 
The idea was kicked off when Softest Hard had texted me asking if I had anymore images from this shoot we did. I remember there was one I really liked that I had processed and shared with her. Which in turn got me to thinking rather than let the set collect cyber dust I should get around to creating a little set of them. So here you go, the first of my Flash Back segment Softest Hard in my studio at the V/SUAL HQ back in 2015. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment