Sunday, February 10, 2019

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES @ VISUALAPPAREL.COM

Depth of Feel :: Samantha


Posted on January 16 2019

Keeping up with my last model post with Claire I came upon another set I had made with my pal Samantha while in N.Y. that made use of the artificial lighting as well. 
The suite I had came with this cool glass wall for the shower that I thought would be interesting to work with for this shoot, especially given we were shooting into the evening at this point. This made for some good layering with the windows of my room looking out into the city. 
Samantha is one of those models who is easily comfortable in front of the camera wether in clothes or just her own skin. Which made sense given I wanted to make use of the shower for this set. 
 There was a ton of different types of light sources going on here while making this set but I like the bit of difference that varies in the photos. I choose to leave them as is with the idea that the subject matter and framing are whats important over everything else. Take a scroll below and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment