Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES :: YesJulz (VISUALAPPAREL.COM)


Traveling as much as I do enables me to meet a variety of people. From making great friends to being able to work on fun projects with creative people it is across the board. Having frequented Miami one person I was able to meet a couple years back was YesJulz. Off the bat you can tell she is full of life and energy which she is able to share with people through her social media outlets,her agency as well as her parties which have become a staple gathering of people to have a great time or vibes as she would put it.
I have always built a foundation on working with people & brands whom I respect what they are doing. YesJulz falls under that for sure. She is someone who is making the most not just for herself but for others around her. So when the idea popped in my head of linking up with her for a V/SUAL collab I was a little nervous to ask her honestly. But luckily she was down for us to create.
We linked up back in April of this year. We had been bouncing back and forth for a few months but our schedules weren't connecting. So when we both had a free weekend I booked a ticket and flew out to Miami and we were able to make our shoot happen. Here we are now and the collab is finally available. Below is a variety of images from our shoot for you to enjoy. Thank you again Julz for being you and down to create!
YJV-002
YJV-001
YJV-009
YJV-006
YJV-005
YJV-007
YJV-004
YJV-003
Be sure to check out the V/SUAL x YesJulz collab exclusively at PacSun.

No comments:

Post a Comment