Thursday, July 28, 2016

TBS Is Developing a New Comedy Series Based on Notorious B.I.G.'s Lyrics

TBS Is Developing a New Comedy Series Based on Notorious B.I.G.'s Lyrics
TBS is apparently cooking up a new scripted comedy series that draws its narrative from the lyrics of the late Brooklyn rapper, Notorious B.I.G. The series is dubbed Think B.I.G. and will spotlight the trials and tribulations of an inner-city teen who works hard to earn a living for his young son and daughter. The show was initially created by Mass Appeal who is teaming up with the iconic rapper’s mother Voletta Wallace of Notorious B.I.G. Inc. and Wayne Barrow of Bystorm Films for the show’s production. The Turner-owned cable network has not yet announced the lyrics that will drive the plotline for the Big Poppa-inspired series.
Stay tuned for the latest developments and let us know which lyrics you think the network should decide on.

No comments:

Post a Comment