Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Take a Look Inside Ziggy Marley's Cozy California Home and Wardrobe Collection The five-time Grammy award winner leads an easygoing lifestyle.

Ziggy Marley At Home

  • Luxury lifestyle publication, The Coveteur, recently dropped by Ziggy Marley’s home in Beverly Hills, California. The eldest son of the legendary reggae singer and five-time Grammy award winner has an affinity for motorsports, cooking, body care and all things cannabis—he even wrote a graphic novel dubbed Marijuanaman. His aforesaid interests are inherent throughout the bevy of items showcased in his walk-in closet as well as the furnishings found inside his zinc-paneled abode. Marley has a collection of colorful motorcycle helmets, soccer cleats and kits, adidas sneakers, leather boots, military jackets and Hawaiian shirts to name a few.
    All in all, the multi-talented man leads an easygoing life which he mainly attributes to the surrounding natural landscape of Los Angeles: “When I’m at home here, I don’t feel like I’m in the middle of L.A., because I’ve got the trees. I’m in the hills. There’s a national park where I can walk. If I have a lot of trees around me, I could be basically anywhere. It’s the trees that are important to me and the wildlife and the birds and the worms and the bees. If I’m around enough trees, I could be anywhere. I could plant a big garden around me,” he said.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment