Friday, November 30, 2018

NEW MUSIC: NICKI MINAJ




kaws clean slate companion figure release artworks collectibles
Nicki Minaj drops the video for “Good Form” remix, which features Lil Wayne with Colin Tilley serving as t. The Mike Will Made-It and Pluss-produced track is a standout record off of Nicki’s latest LP, Queen. The video finds Nicki Minaj showing off her dance moves while hanging out with Lauren London. In an interview with Zane Lowe, Minaj recalled freestyling the entire song during a recording session.
“I freestyled the entire ‘Good Form,’” Minaj told Zane Lowe of the track’s origin. “First time, one take. My reference track. Every cadence, every flow, was all my mumbles. But I went back and wrote raps to my mumble flow. My fans heard a little snippet of that in my Benz commercial.”
The teaser for thr video was dropped earlier this week but outside of her singles, Nicki Minaj has been busy, working with superstrs such as Zayn, A$AP Rocky and A$AP Ferg, Tyga, among others.




kaws clean slate companion figure release artworks collectibles
Last month, Tyga shared another new single, “Dip.” Now, Nicki Minaj has teamed up with the “Swish” rapper for the D.A. Damon-produced record’s official remix.
“I think he wanna dippy the tippy, then put it on my lippy / Even when it get sticky, he know it still got the drippy,” Nicki Minaj raps. “Yeah I’m pulling your card though, got him calling me Ricky / All these bitches my minis, got him calling me Mickey.”
Further pushing the new “Dip” remix, Tyga and Nicki Minaj — who were once part of the same Young Money crew — have also paired the track’s release with the unveiling of its official music. Filmed by Arrad and Tyga, the “Dip” remix’s video was said to have been inspired by Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson’s famous “Scream” video, which dropped in 1995 and carried a hefty price-tag of $7 million USD.




kaws clean slate companion figure release artworks collectibles
There’s no stopping Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. After just releasing the audio for “The Light Is Coming,” the two music artists now present the visuals.
“The Light Is Coming” is the second track released from Ariana’s fourth studio album Sweetener, which is set to drop on August 17. The video was directed by Dave Meyers and produced by Pharrell Williams, and takes place in a foggy woods setting. It starts off with Nicki dropping her verse and follows with Ariana taking over as she struts through the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment