Monday, November 26, 2018

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM


Monochrome with Monica Alvarez


Posted on November 02 2018

I am feeling a little monochromatic today. Sometimes I can embrace the vibrant colors of the day and some days I prefer to see things in black and white. Which is why I decided to share this set of Monica Alvarez from her last trip to L.A.
The prior set I recently shared was definitely colorful so when we were looking to make the second set this day I had scouted this abandoned freeway over pass in the Valley. For this location she had this cool black body suit she wanted to wear. With the textures of the location along with the outfit and her features I felt black and white would capture this well. 
So with that said please enjoy the photo set below. I hope you enjoy them and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment