Friday, November 2, 2018

PHOTOS BY Stephen Vanasco (formerly known as Van Styles) CHECK HIM OUT ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

It had been a couple of years since I last got to shoot with Danny Dev. She and I had kept in touch over the years seeing where life had taken us. Although it had been some time we decided to get together for a shoot recently. 
Now normally I would start off sharing photo sets from when I create with people with the 1st or middle ones, but the set featured today was actually our very last one. We had done some photos in a pool at the location prior to this one. When we were walking up to the room where my gear and her wardrobe was located I noticed we had some amazing golden hour light pouring in directly to the room. 
I really liked the wet look Danny had with her bathing suit. Rather than brush off this moment I suggested we create one last set while the light is there. So we made some photos until the light went away. In the end we created a monochromatic set that was a pleasant surprise. 
As a reminder always have your camera ready. You want to be ready for a moment when you least expect it. Thanks again for getting together to shoot Danny. I am looking forward to sharing the other sets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment