Tuesday, December 21, 2021

COMICS:

My Hero Academia Manga End Next Year Info Kohei Horikoshi Weekly Shōnen Jump Festa Shueisha During the recent Jump Festa event at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan, My Hero Academia creator Kohei Horikoshi revealed that the beloved manga is nearing its end.

In an official statement, Horikoshi said, “If things progress smoothly, the original My Hero Academia [manga] will reach its goal, for instance, in just about a year.” Adding that he isn’t sure that the ending would meet fan expectations, but he has every intention of writing and drawing the final arc to please his audience.

Though Horikoshi did reveal a chance that manga could keep going, “If things do not go smoothly, I think at next year’s Jump Festa, I’ll have [Deku voice actor] Mr. Yamashita read the same statement.”

Originally serialized in Shueisha‘s Weekly Shōnen Jump back in 2014, My Hero Academia has skyrocketed one of the most popular manga series selling over seven million copies in Japan this year alone.‘My Hero Academia’ Manga Final Chapter Poster Japan manga anime Japan Tokyo ShueishaFollowing the third feature film My Hero Academia: World Heroes’ Mission, the highly-anticipated manga is slated to drop its final 32nd volume THE NEXT, ending seven years of serialization. Publisher Shueisha Inc. has put up posters hinting at the endgame in Shibuya, Japan.

The posters are splashed with cool-toned, grayish hues with All Might symbolizing the overall mood of the ending. Since their release, these posters have attracted many non-readers of the manga to take to Twitter to explore different theories of the storyline.

'My Hero Academia' Season 6 Poster Info entertainment manga anime Izuku Midoriya Shigaraki blue beige purple black'My Hero Academia' Season 6 Poster Info entertainment manga anime Izuku Midoriya Shigaraki blue beige purple black

No comments:

Post a Comment