Friday, May 13, 2022

NEW MUSIC: KENDRICK LAMAR DEBUTS NEW DOUBLE ALBUM, 'MR. MORALE & THE BIG STEPPERS'

Kendrick Lamar New Double Album Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers

Kendrick Lamar has finally dropped his highly anticipated album titled Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers.

Marking this his first solo record in five years, the rapper decided to create a double album that clocks in at one hour and 13 minutes. The project includes a lineup of collaborators, including Blxst and Amanda Reifer on “Die Hard,” Sampha on “Father Time,” Taylour Paige on “We Cry Together,” Summer Walker and Ghostface Killah on “Purple Hearts,” Kodak Black on “Silent Hill,” Baby Keem and Sam Dew on “Savior,” Tanna Leone on “Mr. Morale,” and Portishead’s Beth Gibbons on “Mother I Sober.”

“As I produce my final TDE album, I feel joy to have been a part of such a cultural imprint after 17 years. The Struggles. The Success. And most importantly, the Brotherhood. May the Most High continue to use Top Dawg as a vessel for candid creators,” Lamar shared in a statement. “As I continue to pursue my life’s calling. There’s beauty in completion. And always faith in the unknown. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I’ve prayed for you all. See you soon enough.”

Listen to Kendrick Lamar’s Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers on Spotify and Apple Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment