Friday, June 30, 2017

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES :: Looking Through :: Linda Zhao :: VISUALAPPAREL.COM

With L.A. experiencing a heat wave and making the valley hit triple digit temperatures, this means I am up in my studio enjoying the a/c and putting in work on sharing some photo sets with all of you.
With an upcoming visit from Linda Zhao for another shooting session I thought I would finally share the last set of images we had made from her visit to L.A. some months back. I remember really enjoying the process of making the images below. Being limited to the balcony space that the room had I thought it would be a fun challenge to see what we could come up with.
The one thing that caught my eye was making use of the window. The reflections of it, the textures of it all served as a great tool for this shoot. I must say I am looking forward to creating with Linda again. It is always fun to see what you can come up with differently from the last time you work with someone. With that stay cool out there everyone and have a great week!












No comments:

Post a Comment