Tuesday, June 13, 2017

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES :: MODEL KELLZ :: VISUALAPPAREL.COM

The Mondrian Hotel on South Beach has proven to be one of my favorite hotels to not only stay at when in the 305 area but also to shoot in. I always look forward to seeing what room I wind up in. On this particular trip I wound up staying in a room with a cool balcony that had the hotel acting as a backdrop.
With that in mind it was a great coincidence that my buddy Connor had messaged me about shooting with his friend Kellz.  After checking out some of her work I was definitely interested in making photos with her. Connor has a pretty good radar for people with creative personalities and Kellz proved to be no different. We did a few sets this day but the photos we made on the balcony were some of my favorite. Hence being the first set I wanted to share.
So be sure to check out the photos below from our time at the Mondrian and big thank you to Connor for the connect and to Kellz for being so cool to create with!









No comments:

Post a Comment