Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MORE DOPE PHOTOS FROM VAN STYLES on VISUALAPPAREL.com

Shades of Grey :: Madzilla

Another marvelous Friday is here. Not only is it Valentines day weekend but it is also the launch of the much anticipated (depends on who you ask though) 50 Shades of grey movie. Thinking about this title made me feel like it was only right to post a photo set of Madzilla. One reason being was her outfit from this day. She was wearing these grey leggings with a black top that looked stunning on her.
To be honest the shades of grey and black made this set really fun to shoot. On location at one of my favorite houses to shoot at provided us with some amazing lighting which in turn gave us some great results. Feel free to take a look below for yourself and I hope you enjoy these shades of grey on Madzilla as much as I did shooting with her.
MG-005
MG-006
MG-013
MG-012
MG-007
MG-009
MG-010
MG-001
MG-003
MG-004
MG-002
MG-008
MG-011
Be sure to pick up Madzilla's "view point" tee

Heart Breaking :: Tianna Gregory

Everything has to start somewhere. To be honest the concept (if you have been following the past few posts) for this years Heart Breaker collection started after my notorious helicopter shoot with Tianna G. a few months ago. Being that most of you might have saw the initial post from our flight I figured I would go through and select a few pictures that didn't make the cut then but I felt were still rad.
What started out as a fun and amazing shoot with friends sparked a concept for a collection. Inspiration is out there you just have to notice its presence. Thank you again to Tianna and Copter Pilot for this fun shoot. One I will definitely never forget. So check out the bonus images below. I hope you enjoy them as much as the first go around!
TH2-001
TH2-004
TH2-002
TH2-006
TH2-008
TH2-010
TH2-003
TH2-005
TH2-007

Heart Breaking :: Cindy Prado

Keeping things moving in the spirit of my Heart Breakers capsule I figured today would be a good day to showcase a photo set I got to shoot with Cindy Prado at my studio. Being that we live on opposite side of the country I decided to fly out her out for this project. I have never been one to do much studio work but being I have the space I figured it would make sense to put it to some good use.
So I made some calls and was able to get a Ghost brought over to be the backdrop for our shoot. I did a few sets with Cindy. Some utilizing some strobes which I loved but I was really feeling these shots where I was able to make use of existing lighting from the car. I know some of the images are a little grainy or dark but to be honest I love that. In this day and age of everything being crisp and digital I like seeing something with a little grime to it. I feel like it adds something to the photo. So enjoy the images below and check out Cindy's shirt from the V/SUAL Heart Breakers II capsule here!
CP-003
CP-004
CP-007
CP-011
CP-009
CP-002
CP-001
CP-010
CP-006
CP-008
 

No comments:

Post a Comment