Saturday, July 20, 2019

PHOTOS BY Stephen Vanasco (formerly known as Van Styles): X-U x Danny Dev ON VISUALAPPAREL.COM

So what happens you have a location with an indoor pool, a Leica X-U & Danny Dev as a model? A fun photo shoot! 
I love being able to experiment with all types of cameras for all different types of subject matters. Leica makes a wide array of photographic tools that can be used in different ways. Trying out the X-U for a shoot with a model seemed intriguing to me.
With just 16.2 megapixels I knew it would be more than enough for me to work with. Once I was home I was really pleased with the raw files and the detail it captures. Making me realize the X-U is a compact robust water proof and dust proof system that really can be used in any setting. See the set below for yourself and thanks again Danny for being willing to do this shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment