Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A$AP Rocky Celebrates His Return to the U.S. by Attending Kanye West’s Sunday Service

asap rocky kanye west sunday service sweden jail kendall jenner asap ferg assault donald trump
Upon returning to Los Angeles after being released from prison in Sweden, A$AP Rocky was spotted over the weekend at Kanye West‘s weekly Sunday Service. The rapper was seen talking to his friends West, Kendall Jenner and A$AP Ferg.
Over the past few weeks, West played a significant role in catching President Trump‘s attention to the musician’s case which concluded with a high-profile assault trial on Friday and his return to America on Saturday morning. He expressed gratitude towards his fans upon arriving:
“Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans, friends and anyone across the globe who supported me during these last few weeks. I can’t begin to describe how grateful I am for all of you. This has been a very difficult and humbling experience. I want to thank the court for allowing me, Bladi and Thoto to return to our family and friends. Thanks again for all of the love and support.”
During his trial, A$AP Rocky pleaded not guilty and is currently waiting on the judge’s final verdict, scheduled to be announced on Wednesday, August 14. Stay tuned as more information surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment