Monday, March 30, 2015

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Message From @TeddyRiley1 / Rihanna Live at the iHeartAwards / Jay Z and Roc Nation Are Not Buying Tupac Shakur’s Catalog of Unreleased Music / President Obama and The Wire Creator David Simon

@kyle_h1103 @eddiewinslow82 @harlemuptowndoll@dulce_drea & everyone!!! “TRUE GUY FANS” First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for the deceitfulness of those dudes and all Promoter (that would never just put Aaron & Damion on the marquee). They know people would buy that Ish!!! The last thing I would want to do is disappoint the fans (I come to give a show, especially in my hometown, & that’s what I did). I was never contracted to go on that stage with those dudes, let alone they didn’t want me on that stage with them because of greed, envy, and they don’t like the fact of me performing with Blackstreet, and the Wreckx-n-effect. I can’t help being in three different groups. They totally don’t like that at all. I also can’t be on a stage when I’m not welcome. Aaron had so much time on that stage to say Teddy Riley where you at when Damion got booed. But, there was so much pride and no consideration for the fans. God knows my heart, and I know one day he will bring it all to reality check for those guys. they never respected my music, genre, the Empire, nor me. it’s not so much Aaron hall, but the other dude hates the ground that I stand on (my success he envy). Y’all seen him on that stage tryna do me, sounding like Kirk Franklin doing R&B Rap…not right at all. Aaron said to someone the other day, blood is thicker than water and he can’t side with me over his brother, who absolutely controls him, which is another reason why I was not on that stage. (Dude all I can say is do business cause that’s what he’s doing to you)
If y’all really wanna see true Guy on that stage…stop buying tickets to see them and wait for the marquee. When it says “Aaron, & Teddy” GUY then you have the real and true Guy (run & get them damn tickets). People need to stay in their lane like Aaron Said Sat. night, ” You just stand up there and dance cuz that’s what you do”. The truth will come to light soon cause God will make it happen. I love you all and thats real talk behind the scenes!!!! Keep it
                 

Tonight, the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards went down at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles hosted by Jamie Foxx and features performances by Rihanna.


Rumors that hip-hop mogul Jay Z and Roc Nation have purchased the music catalog of Tupac Shakur‘s unreleased material for $384 million are not true, Billboard has confirmed.
Exclusive: Tupac Estate Gets ‘Total Reset’: New Music and More on the Way
The false rumors began surfacing on social media Saturday (March 28) that Jay Z had purchased Shakur’s unreleased work from Entertainment One. Some reportsalso noted that a new album from the late rapper — titled And Now I Rise – would be released in 2016, with features by Snoop DoggDrakeNasThe-DreamDMXBeyonce and Jay Z.
A representative for Roc Nation denies that any such acquisition has taken place.
As previously reported, however, there is new music and more on the way from Shakur, according to JAM Inc.’s Jeff Jampol, who oversees the late rapper’s estate.
As the 20th anniversary of the Shakur’s September 1996 death approaches, elements in the works include new apparel rolling out later in 2015, collections like a recent Grammy Museum exhibit showcasing his writing, and a biography by a “very serious writer” whose deal is being finalized, Jampol recently told Billboard.
Top of the list is the rapper’s creative work — “Almost an embarrassment of riches,” Jampol says, listing “unreleased music, released music, remixes, original demos, writings, scripts, plans, video treatments, poems.”
“Some of [the material] is in bits and pieces, some of it is complete; some of it is good, some of it needs work,” says Loma Vista Records head Tom Whalley, who signed Shakur to Interscope in 1991 and has explored much of the archive. “But I think the work that is left can be completed, and is worth his fans hearing.”
                 

President Barack Obama and David Simon, the creator of HBO’s The Wire, sat down to talk honestly about the challenges law enforcement face and the consequences communities bear from the war on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment