Saturday, March 14, 2015

MORE DOPE PICS BY VAN STYLES!!! PLZ CHK HIM @ VISUALAPPAREL.com

LANIGHT

Where House :: Madzilla

TGIF everyone. Despite it being Friday the 13th I am feeling pretty good about today. So I decided to post a photo set from my shoot with Madzilla for her Spring '15 collab with V/SUAL. At the time of this shoot I had come across a city block of abandoned warehouses that have had plenty of visitors as evident by the graffiti everywhere. It did have these cool windows in there at worked out great for the lighting.
We linked up down there with just enough light to get in the sets needed for her collection. Knowing this was a unique setting I decided to have Darren Miller come down to film the session. Enjoy the shots as well as the video and have a great weekend!
MC-010
MC-012
MC-014
MC-009
MC-003
MC-002
MC-006
MC-007
MC-008
MC-013
MC-005
MC-011
MC-001

You can see Madzilla's collection here.

Afternoon Delight :: Emily Sears

It's Humpday! Some people take this saying in different ways. I see it as we are almost through the work week. To help get you all through the day I figured sharing some photos I shot with Emily Sears would do the trick. The location I had rented out for our shoot had this awesome wall with some interesting textures. I felt it was enough to shoot Emily against it with her lingerie set. Check out what we produced below and I hope you all have a good one!
ESL-002
ESL-014
ESL-018
ESL-011
ESL-017 ESL-008
ESL-001
ESL-019
ESL-004
ESL-005
ESL-006

Siltsville :: Nicole Mejia

Friday is here again! I have been a little swamped with catching up from my trip to Hawaii this week but I am starting to get back into the swing of things. Since I am feeling great about this weekend I thought it was only right to post a photo set I was equally excited about shooting. The images I am referring to are from when I shot with Nicole Mejia out at Stiltsville in Miami. My friend Mayleen had put me onto this location a year or so ago. The problem is you need a boat of some type to make it out to these locations.
It just so happened that I was working with Nicole on a boat for a specific project and felt it would only be right to make a stop at a couple of these amazing homes on the water. We didn't have all the time in the world to shoot but what we got I was very happy with. I remember the excitement of docking,running out and shooting some shots then jumping back on the boat to keep it moving. So hopefully these pictures kick off your weekend vibes right. I hope you all have a good one!
NMPBW-002
NMPBW-011
NMPBW-009
NMPBW-004
NMPBW-005
NMPBW-006
NMPBW-007
NMPBW-008
NMPBW-018
NMPBW-017
NMPBW-016
NMPBW-014
NMPBW-013

No comments:

Post a Comment