Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Rihanna Talks Chris Brown, the Media, and More in ‘Vanity Fair’ November 2015





We all know Rihanna for her super-sexy bad girl approach to music, but the megastar completely shies away from that ideal when it comes to her real life. Featuring in Vanity Fair‘s latest cover story photographed by the legendary Annie Leibovitz, the 27-year old opens up about her highly-anticipated new album, battles in the media spotlight and her abusive relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Ten years after her first track “Pon de Replay,” we see one of the most influential pop-stars of today show her true colors in an interview that bares all.

Regarding her moving on and what she thinks about new relationships, Rihanna related the following:
It is lonely… but I have so much work to do that I get distracted. I don’t have time to be lonely. And I get fearful of relationships because I feel guilty about wanting someone to be completely faithful and loyal, when I can’t even give them 10 percent of the attention that they need. It’s just the reality of my time, my life, my schedule.
Check out the full story over at Vanity Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment