Wednesday, December 20, 2017

HIP HOP: RIP COMBAT JACK

Image result for combat jack
Reggie Osse better known as Combat Jack has passed away today at the age of 48 after battling with colon cancer.
“Internets, what’s up? It’s your man Combat Jack. In 7 years of podcasting, I’ve never missed an episode. I got hit with some real life sh*t. I was recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer. I was rushed to the hospital, had some pretty severe surgery. I’m on the mend right now. I’m about to jump on this journey to health with chemo and alternative medicine.” Despite the setback, Ossé made clear he was going to be fighting hard and wasn’t going to it slow him down, further adding, “Take care of your health. Your boy ain’t going nowhere though. We’re going to keep doing this. Keep rocking’ with us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment