Saturday, December 2, 2017

STYLE: ‘LOVE’s Advent Calendar Is Back – And Steamier Than Ever

'LOVE's Advent Calendar Is Back – And Steamier Than Ever

There’s no better way to bid adieu to 2017 than with LOVE‘s advent calendar. Here to steam up December is the newly released trailer and it’s all about womanhood.
Women on the roster include, Ashley Graham, Bella and Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, Kendall Jenner, Slick Woods, Winnie Harlow and more. LOVE‘s Katie Grand commented “It’s festive, it’s fun and it’s everything we love about women enjoying being women, on their own terms.”
Emily Ratajkowski had this to say about her video:
“In the wake of women coming forward, with incredible amounts of sexual harassment cases, I have been so disappointed to hear women talk about “modesty” and “our responsibility” as if we need to, yet again, adjust to make it “easier” for the rest of the world. I’m tired of having to consider how I might be perceived by men if I wear a short skirt or post a sexy Instagram. I want to do what I want to do.”
 First Look at LOVE Magazine's Advent Calendar Karlie Kloss Jourdan Dunn Fashion Video Kendall Jenner

No comments:

Post a Comment