Sunday, July 26, 2015

MUSIC: Drake – Charged Up (Responds To Meek Mill) / Cellphone (Cha Cha Remix) / Slaughterhouse On Ebro In The Morning



Drake is back and decided to take aim at Meek Mill on his latest joint called Charged Up.
“Ni**as snitchin on us without no interrogation. I stay silent cause we at war and I’m very patient. 6 God is watching, I just hope you are prepared to face him. I’m CHARGED Up. ” – Drake
“No woman has ever had me star struck. Or was able to tell me to get my bars up” – Drake

Keeping things going Drake decides to jump D.R.A.M. recent single Cha Cha and completely flips it and changes the name to Cellphone. This track was debut on the OVO Sound Radio on Apple Music.
                        

Slaughterhouse decided to make their way to Hot 97 and sat down with Ebro and Rosenberg on Ebro In The Morning. Slaughterhouse talk about the Southpaw movie, their upcoming album, their solo projects, the Drake and Meek Mill beef, and ghostwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment