Monday, July 27, 2015

PHOTOS BY VAN STYLES - Smoking Section :: Shauna Melinda

The summers in N.Y. can be a mother fucker sometimes. While the city itself is beautiful and full of life the heat plus humidity can quickly ruin a good time. This wasn't the case when I was shooting with Shauna over at her apartment in Brooklyn.
She had contacted me a few times about getting together for a photos. As life can be at times it is all about schedules and while out in the big apple I was fortunate enough to have the chance for us to link up to create.
I usually like it when the model is open to shooting at her place. I find it to be a bit more unique than renting a spot. Shauna's place had a cool vibe to it. In her bedroom she had this colored sheet over the window which had a nice glow to the light.
With her window a/c unit running we got it going. Since we were shooting in her bedroom I felt a comfy t-shirt with some simple panties would work well. To top it off she enjoyed smoking some weed so I suggested we run with that to add more to the images. Something about a beautiful girl smoking weed is just timeless and something most people can appreciate. Thanks again Shauna for inviting me into your home to shoot. Till next time!
SBK-003
SBK-006
SBK-010
SBK-008
SBK-001
SBK-007
SBK-009
SBK-002
SBK-004

1 comment: